Saturday, October 19, 2013




We're all thinking college football these days, and of course I'm thinking of all the cute little outfits that can be made for your littlest football fans! I have particularly making a lot of "house divided" shirts for those kids who have parents on opposite sides of the 50 yard lines!  What surprised me when I started making these was how many people were ordering them for daddy's...some wrapped them and gave them to the new daddy-to-be as an announcement of great things to come.


I can make just about any college team logo, and if there are other sayings associated with the logo, I can add those, too. For example, although not pictured, the back of these onesies say "Welcome to the Swamp"! I can customize them pretty much any way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment